SmartLoad Original

VLC Extensions autoloader playlist vlc

Source (link to git-repo or to original if based on someone elses unmodified work): https://github.com/TheBamby/vlc-SmartLoad

1
5.6
Description:

Adds files following the last loaded file in current playlist. I. e. opens the file directory of the last file, and queues all files, which are alphabetically after the file.

Code by me, icon by flaticon.com/authors/freepik
Last changelog:

Added proper URL handling 4 months ago

Found the proper lua function to convert to unescaped path

7

crashhp

2 months ago

7 Did not work for me! I ended up debbuging the problem. In the path I had 'file:///' instead of 'file://', so that was first problem. And there is for sure some problem with encoding. Folder path had encoded symbols (e.g. '%20' - whitespace). I have no experience whatsoever with lua, so for now I just replaced it:

local folderPath = string.gsub(folderPath, "%%20", " ")
local folderPath = string.gsub(folderPath, "%%5B", "[")
local folderPath = string.gsub(folderPath, "%%5D", "]")

Now it works, at least for folders I have.
Thanks for the extension!

Report

7

whoot

2 months ago

7 Like

Report

soloowaty

4 months ago

Hmm, I've uploaded the file to lua/extensions, but it hangs when I open a playlist. Also - will it load the additional files automatically when I open any file in the folder, or do I have to click the extension to load them?

Report

C

thebamby

4 months ago

Yello, it should only ever do sth if you click on the extension entry under view. Might only be a bit shoddy with utf-8 ATM. I mostly use it where I open the most recent file from a series and click it and it queues up the rest of it. Hope it helps.

Report

Added proper URL handling 4 months ago

Found the proper lua function to convert to unescaped path

12345678910
2
product-maker crashhp Jan 25 2021 7 good
Did not work for me! I ended up debbuging the problem. In the path I had 'file:///' instead of 'file://', so that was first problem. And there is for sure some problem with encoding. Folder path had encoded symbols (e.g. '%20' - whitespace). I have no experience whatsoever with lua, so for now I just replaced it: local folderPath = string.gsub(folderPath, "%%20", " ") local folderPath = string.gsub(folderPath, "%%5B", "[") local folderPath = string.gsub(folderPath, "%%5D", "]") Now it works, at least for folders I have. Thanks for the extension!
product-maker whoot Jan 21 2021 7 good
Like
Be the first to comment
northwoodsninja
Dec 23 2020
File (click to download) Version Description Downloads Date Filesize DL OCS-Install MD5SUM
*Needs pling-store or ocs-url to install things
Pling
0 Affiliates
Details
license
MIT License
version
0.1
updated Dec 18 2020
added Aug 16 2020
downloads 24h
3
mediaviews 24h 0
pageviews 24h 60