This layout has three panels...
- bottom panel that hides when an active application wants to use the space
- left panel, autohiding, holds system-tray, and calendar-widget
- top tray autohiding, holds the menu of the active application
- latte spacer https://store.kde.org/p/1287102
- kde global menu (on system)
- kde systemtray (on system)
- event calendar https://store.kde.org/p/998901/
- latte analog clock widget https://store.kde.org/p/1311768/
- kde application dashboard (on system) with “nine dots icon” https://store.kde.org/p/1328320/ (when de nine dots icon is copied to /usr/share/icons (sudo cp start-here.svg /usr/share/icons) this latte lay-out will automatically use it.
Used icon themes:
flat-glass-Color https://store.kde.org/p/1328321/ , modified mix of papirus, flat-remix, vimix, numix and others
ultrflatOrangeLichteDskp https://store.kde.org/p/1328322/ modified mix of themes.
To get this look install both icon themes.
Choose the ultraflatOrangeLichteDskp theme.
It will use icons from the flat-glass-Color theme when the system needs them.
fly curtain https://www.pling.com/p/1329878/
Window decoration theme
Aurorae Freeze https://store.kde.org/p/1002663/