Source (link to git-repo or to original if based on someone elses unmodified work): https://github.com/DarkTrick/XfceWindows10likeTheme
Open github link to see latest description:
For easier window resizing I added wide borders.
For easier button clicking I added big buttons (Windows-like).
I try to tackle the problem of needing a very precise mouse aiming to handle windows.
1. Download from github (zip file)
2. Extract content into
- for current user only
- for all users
3. Select Theme from Window Manager dialog
- Added grey border on inactive windows
- Added blue style
Made two version:
- One has non-round corners for inactive windows
- One has round corners for inactive windows
- Active window: added dark grey border on all sides
- inactive windows: are now squared (I'm eager to get feedback)
- Top bar: is now properly colored