Applet for KDE Plasma 5 showing a status of the servers defined by user.
- Add as many servers as you want
- Customize font size and icons
- 4 server checking methods: ping, ping for IPv6 addresses, HTTP 200 OK response, custom command
- Automatic update of server status
- Manual refresh by clicking on the server name
You can define your custom command which will be executed on each server update. The plasmoid interprets exit code 0 as the server being online. Any other exit code will result in offline status. You can use `%hostname%` string in the command definition to pass particular server's hostname as an argument or option.