Application launcher, similar to Quicksilver. It's written in Python, so it's easy to add new items and actions.
Arnic currently supports the following items:
* IProgram: Programs that can be run.
* IFile: Local files.
* IDirectory: subset of IFiles that are directories
* IText: small blocks of text
and the following actions:
* Launch (IProgram): Run the specified program
* Launch as Superuser (IProgram): Run the specified program under gksudo.
* Open With... (IProgram or IFile): Either opens the file with program, or uses the program to open a file.
* Append to File... (IText): Appends the text to a file.
* Create File... (IText): Creates the file named in the text.