Music player with the aims to be intuitive and fast even for huge music collections. Guayadeque is a Music Player with the aims to be easy to use and fast even for huge music collections.
Its developed in C++ to make it as faster as possible.
The main features includes :
- Play mp3, ogg, flac, wma, mpc, mp4, ape, etc
- Read and write tags in all supported formats
- Allow to catalogue your music using labels. Any track, artist or album can have as many labels you want
- Smart play mode that add tracks that fit your music taste using the tracks currently in play list
- Ability to download covers manually or automatically
- Suggest music using last.fm service
- Allow fast access to any music file by genre, artist, album, etc
- Play shoutcast radios
- Allow to subscribe to podcasts and download all new episodes automatically or manually
- Dynamic or static play lists
- Tracks tag editor with automatically fetching of tags information for easily completion
- Lyrics downloads from different lyrics providers.
- Easily expandable contextual links support. With it you can find information about a track, an artist or an album on your favourite site.
- Easily expandable contextual commands support. For example you can right click on any album and click in option to record the album in a burning application
- Option to copy the selection you want to a directory or device using a configurable pattern.
- Last.fm audioscrobbling support
- Partial gnome session support to detect when gnome session is about to close and save the play list so it can continue next time with the same tracks
- Allow to resume play status and position when closed and reopened
- You can rate the tracks from 0 to 5 stars
- Mpris dbus interface support so it can easily controlled from music applets for example
and many more
If you find a bug, have a suggestion or want to help let me now at anonbeat at gmail dot com