KIEDA - KDE Integrated Electronic Design Automation - is an OpenGL application to draw circuit diagrams and electronic layouts. Integrated are a library manager, editors for the creation of gate, symbol, PCB footprint and decals.
- Inovative use with a 'magic mode' and the 'Tool Table'.
- PCBs range from 1 meter to 1 nanometer.
- Layer number is greater than 100
- Wizard for creating new Components
- In combined mode changes in the circuit diagram in real time to the PCB layout will be accepted.
Currently, there are only screen shots available.