HP has a series of really nice freely available MS Office templates intended for businesses. I particularly liked the Organica set. I made a few changes to the layout of some of the forms and saved them all in the OpenDocument Text format. The set includes:
File Folder Labels
Return Address Labels
When you've downloaded the templates you may want to customize them with your own text or logo. Type over the name, company, etc. placeholders in each file. Personally I would also replace the images with your own corporate stylized graphics.
* A word processor that uses the OpenDocument text format.
* Standard letter paper (8.5" x 11")
* Avery white return address labels (#8167)
* Avery white address labels (#8162)
* Avery white shipping labels (#8463)
* Avery white file folder labels (#5366)
If you want to check out HP's other templates, please go here: http://www.hp.com/sbso/productivity/office/sets.html