A very nice Ubuntu main menu (start button) icon derived from Ubuntu 9.10 and derived Sticker http://bit.ly/1MnLUg
1. Download the attached file and save it to /home/yourusername/.icons/share (you may need to create the folder name share) or any other suitable place such as /home/yourusername/Pictures/Icons
2. Press button Alt+F2 and write gconf-editor
3. Click apps–>panel–> object
4. Choose in object0~object4 (or more) content with main menu word
5. Choose/check use custom menu in top, click custom menu twice, content with value /home/yourusernam/ubuntustart2.png
DONE, now you have new nice new icon.