Icons from http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/ALLBLACK?content=70630
Wallpaper from http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?p=Anime-Bleach-16724.jpg&i=16724
1. Unzip it!
2. Navigate to the home directory, and press ctrl-H to view hidden files.
3. Find the .icons directory and copy ONLY the ALLBLACK folder(with the icons) into it.
4. Go back, and navigate to the .themes folder. Copy the ENTIRE (without the ALLBLACK icons) folder into .themes.
5. Open System > Prefrences > Appearance and select the ALLBLACK ichigo theme.
6. The window will prompt you asking if you would like to use the specified wallpaper. Say yes.
7. If your wallpaper does not change to the ichigo wallpaper, the JPG is located in the .themes/ALLBLACK_ichigo/wallpaper.jpg.
Thanks! Please comment!