KickerHybrid is a kstyle pixmap theme designed specifially for kicker combined with a superKaramba(>= v0.23) theme.
Installation steps for KickerHybrid-White
1. Copy kstyle directory to ~/.kde/share/apps
2. Run kinstalltheme
3. Edit ~/.kde/share/config/kickerrc and
Add this line to the [General] section:
4. Make sure your kicker is aligned to the bottom right
5. Set the kicker length to 92%, uncheck the option expand as necessary, set the panel size to be a custom height and set it to 37 pixels, finally disable fade out applet handles using the kicker kControl module.
(This theme is designed to run at a resolution of 1280x1024, if you want to use it at a lower or higher res then you'll have to figure out the proper percentage for the kicker length, as well if you want a higher res you will need to adjust the kMenuWhite.theme file to change the X, Y and W values for the theme and then edit pics/border_top.png and make it wider so that the karamba theme will fit properly)
6. Restart the kicker to apply changes:
(Execute this in a konsole or the run dialog box)
dcop kicker kicker restart
7. Finally, copy the kMenuButton-White directory to where you superKaramba themes are stored and run the theme.
8. Relax thats it... unless you want it to look exactly the same in which case:
The icons are from the Nuvola and crystalsvg iconsets and have the Gamma value turned down slightly
The black buttons for the mediacontrol applet are in the mediacontrol dir, and can be installed by copying the directory to ~/.kde/share/apps/ and then configuring the applet to use the black theme
The lock and logout buttons are within a Quick Launcher applet and they execute
dcop kdesktop KScreensaverIface lock
dcop kdesktop KDesktopIface logout
Well, that should be about it...
Please comment and let me know what you think!!